Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Michael deserves promotion and managemnt position. Excellent people and organization skills

Very central to everything in the City. 5 minutes walk from Roma Station. The rooms were up to my expectations and the friendly service from Michael behind reception made me extend my stay there for a further three nights.

Fully recommend anyone visiting Brisbane.

Queen St. mall at night, the two free buses around the city etc, but what I noticed was that people in Brisbane were friendlier than people in Auckland or Sydney. I liked the laidback atmosphere and all the tours available were great. Will definitely be taking my husband back and staying at George Williams Hotel.

Too many great things to mention. My son is moving to Brisbane to live after Xmas. Far more exciting than NZ. Sorry whanau.

Book George Williams Hotel, or Inner Brisbane Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment